DMCA - ModRadar DMCA
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
According to our policy, we respond immediately to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. The procedure is conducted to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to this website as simple as possible as well as reducing the number of notices which are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify.
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
ModRadar strictly complies with the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C, §512, or the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you find any indication of copyright infringement, you can file a copyright infringement notification with us. A required written communication substantially consists of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (a Word or PDF document highly recommended).
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can send the infringement notice via email:Generally, it takes from 1-3 days for you to get an email response.
If you have any questions about these DMCA, You can contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.ModRadar.net/contact